Skip to main content

Death of a gentleman

Death is such a big constant in all our lives that it deviously hides itself from us. I live everyday of my life mostly as if I were to live forever. The beauty of the creation is that we are all inertial beings and ironically change is the fundamental law governing us. This disparity creates all the behavioral and mathematical constructs enveloping us all around and even making us a part of it. Occasional events do make us realize the fallacy of our existence. Recently one of the incidents made me sit and think about how fragile we all are and whatever we may do and whatever we may achieve it all stays here and we just have to move on. The view described here may look pessimistic but void of the glass is really not empty and it is just my way of looking beyond the obvious. The death they say is just a transition and I believe that so it may be painful but necessary for all of us. Life beyond our physical self may be out of our comprehension now but I think working on it can help us overcome its fear and we can accept it as a fact and prepare for it as well. Our karmic struggle through this world is the part of larger scheme of things and living in this world I think is just a one act play.
We may not live forever but we will exist infinitely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Socialism and Individualism

I have discussed and debated at length about pros and cons of Socialism and Individualism with lots of people and have gained a lot from these conversations. I just want to summarize my views on these two contrasting systems. Individualism as a system emphasize on individual freedom, choice and reward over group laws and rules where as the socialism requires preference of social obligations over individual choice and freedom. Anyone can point out numerous flaws in both the systems in isolation but these two system can hardly survive of their own. It is the relative density of these two systems among cultures which decide its fate. We can observe various societies and nation states around the globe and conclude that political and social forces determine the density of either of the systems. Now the question arises what is a perfect mix for maximizing well being among all humans. If we increase individual or capitalistic pursuit we will have a free market society. This system will reward...

Philosphy of mating

' Behind every great women there is a man...............checking out her ass .' I cannot agree more. Love Sex n Relationships are hotly read and debated topics and I have written about them in many of my previous posts. So whats new this time? Nothing much except that you can never write enough about them. I am not a relationship guru and I don't intend to be one so its just my take on things. When I talk about love in this post I just mean romantic love between couples so the deduction and inference may or may not hold for other relationships. Different Stages of Love 1) Attraction and lust - Romantic relationships starts with attraction. Well it may not be physical attraction only but couples get attracted to one quality or the other. We as humans have so many physical and personality traits which affect different people differently. Some one may find reading books a great hobby some one may just find it boring so relationship starts when one find the other attracti...

Morality..

Have you ever pondered why is morality necessary in life? Why our parents want us to be truthful, honest and humble. Why do we hate liars and hypocrites? Why there are numerous stories about the virtue of Good and how every time good wins over the evil in the long run. Are we good because there is an almighty god looking over us and we will be burnt in hell if we do something bad. Are people in general good because they are afraid of God. To me we are more good than evil because that is a logical thing to do. "Good" here i must emphasize symbolizes the greater good of our civilization and human race. It may be relative on an individual basis but on a macro scale being good or having all the positive qualities we hear about is logical and in fact very necessary for the very survival. Imagine a world where its OK to rob your neighbor and bring home their money and goods. With the same logic it should also be OK when one of our neighbors mugged us up. You can clearly visualize ...